Conversation

 R: Welcome to Cartagena, have you ever been here?


M: No, this is my first time.


R: I will tell you a little bit about the history of Cartagena and its touristic places, would you like to?


M: Yes, I would like to know a little bit about this beautiful city.


R: Perfect, on November 11 is celebrated the Independence Day, you will find spectacular places like the clock tower, the Plaza de los coches, the palace of the inquisition, Cartagena's wall and its magnificent beaches.


M: Wow, I would love to visit those places you just mentioned with so much excitement.


R: Sure, what are your plans for tomorrow? 


M: I don't have any for now. 


R: I propose you to visit the clock tower and then the square of the cars, do you think so? 


M: Sure, I'd love to.


R: Tomorrow at 2:00pm here in this same place. 


M: Perfect, thank you.



Comentarios